To provide a high quality TK-12 education that equips East Oakland students to thrive in school and career by fueling their capacity to transform their lives and communities.
- CURIOSITY & CREATIVITY – Develop students who pursue inquiry and transformation collaboratively with critical minds
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION – Develop students who will work with, constructively evaluate and appreciate the contributions of those different from themselves
- SELF-DISCOVERY & REFLECTION – Develop students and families who will document their personal trajectory and set rigorous social and academic goals for success
- OPPORTUNITY – Facilitate access and opportunity to students to meet the needs of their community and reach their and their family’s learning goals
- PERSISTENCE & RESILIENCE – Create school and classroom environments where students are safe and encouraged to take calculated risks throughout their educational journey
- FOCUS ON THE COMMUNITY & IN TEACHING THE WHOLE CHILD – Assume accountability for all student’s success